In this infographic we take a look at the various UK health & safety regulations employers need to adhere to.
Here’s a quick summary of what we cover:
- The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- The Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992
- The Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992
- The Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 2002
- The Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
- The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
- The Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013
- The Working Time Regulations 1998 (as amended)
Check out the infographic for more detail.
Content Source – Work Smart